Every time you try to take one step forward on your project or business, circumstances (and excuses) seem to sever that attempt with the precision of a samurai.
There you sit with the immortal words of Vanilla Ice running through your mind,
“Will it ever stop? Yo - I don't know.”
Yo, you don’t know. That is the scary part. And that is where I come in.
While everyone is trying to get you to “Get ready, set, and go start something,” what you really need is to figure out how to “Get ready, set, and finally finish something.”
Because you’re tired of:
- Lying about how many clients you have
- Choosing what to do next
- Figuring out what to let go of
- Having to portray confidence but not being able to feel it
- Deciding how to spread word of what you’re doing
- Figuring out how to write compelling website copy
- Guessing how to grow your business
- Being the judge, the jury, the executioner AND the custodian on every decision
Sometimes finishing can be tougher than a $2 steak, I’m not denying that. But with the right mindset, that piece of edible steel can end up being the most fulfilling meal you’ve ever sunk your teeth into.
As an entrepreneur, you will be judged on what you finish. A prototype, a project, a product, a proposal, a pitch, a promo, a package, a presentation or a plethora of other things.
Alas, this is the life of the entrepreneur. Instead of doing one thing, you must do everything.
But who’s helping you not only solve the problems you currently have, but also finding the right problems to tackle? Who’s looking out for you while you’re looking out for your company?
No matter your ‘prenuer, increasing your revenue is part of the game, but my time is worthless if I only help increase your bottom line and you’re still two seconds away from abandoning your mental post, leaving the gorillas to run the banana factory.
To be your best at what you want to do today, you not only first have to decide what is most important to work on, you then have to put in the focused & deliberate work to see it through, and you have to be in the right mindset tonight to do it all again tomorrow.
Because you are your business. There can’t be one without the other.
You’re a “but I” person.
“I work for such and such company, but I (fill in the blank)_________.”
- Have a blog on the side
- Really want to be a travel writer
- Want to start an online store
- Am thinking of starting my own business
- Am really passionate about education
- Want to work in fashion
You don’t know if you want a full fledged business on the side but you want something to point at, somehow. Because you want your legacy on this planet to be something other than, “The person who sent a lot of emails and who was cc’d on a bunch more.”
You’re tired of saying all the things you should do but aren’t doing. You don’t need inspiration, you’re looking for a little direction. You’re hungry, just a little misguided.
You don’t necessarily want a million bucks, you want to feel like a million bucks. Because there’s no way you’re having a midlife crisis. No. Way. Not you.
Change takes time but it has to start one day. I’m not your life coach, I’m your today coach.
Starter’s Block: The RSF Online Course - $99
This is for you if you you're just getting started, don't trust me yet, or crapped your pants at the one-on-one prices below. There's no shame in any of that, and with this course, you can take it at your own pace, at your own time, and you don’t want to have to fill out questionnaires or race home to get on Skype call with me.
At the end of the 4-module course:
- You will be able to identify and face with confidence all the impediments that hold you back from accomplishing your goals
- You will understand the importance of mindset and how to shift it to have it work for you
- You will understand why it’s important to articulate your fears
- You will learn where to start when you don’t know where to start
- You will learn how to stay on track even when the wheels are coming off
- You will learn why the people around you might be the most important factor to you achieving your goals
This course insight is brought to you through:
- 2 hours of video lessons from me (you can always minimize the screen if you get tired of looking at my face. I know I would!)
- Over 3 hours of interviews with 5 extremely successful professionals all of whom are adept at overcoming excuses in their lives and careers
- 10 worksheets you will actually use to fortify your goal-setting strategy
And it’s only $99.
The Spotter: One-Month Coaching Relationship - $1500
For those who need more than a Bandaid or a quick fix. You’re looking to invest some real time into your pursuits and to lay some sort of a foundation behind your efforts. Is your niche correct? Do you need an opt-in page? Do have any idea what you are doing? For this month you’ll get:
- Mission Control - (4) 1-hour Skype/Google+ conversations; There’s nothing like 2-D face-to-face when 3-D face-to-face isn’t possible
- It's like google, except for your life - You can email me day and night whatever your heart desires. Think you’re crazy for having an idea? Want to pick my brain on some copy you wrote? About to jump off the dock with lead boots on? Email me first and I’ll get right back to you
- Everything but that morning cup of coffee - I will send you insights even when you don’t ask for it. As your co-pilot, your success, is my success. That guy peeking into your window checking up on things will be me (Well, figuratively speaking. Call the cops on that other guy.)
- If only you had a contact at _____, Inc! - You’ll have access to my network whenever it’s necessary or whenever it makes sense
- A Time Machine - You’ll get clear on what is working and what isn’t working so that at the end of the month you won’t recognize the person who was you 4 weeks ago
The Last Mile: Three-Month Coaching Relationship - $4,000
In essence, you want a business partner who doesn’t want any equity. This is what the 3-month relationship is. We’ll uncover every hidden hurdle and turn you into a finishing machine with new bounds of clarity, purpose, sanity and income. It’s not just a relationship, it’s a metamorphosis. You’ll get everything that the One-Month Coaching gets you except 2 more months of it!
Interested in the 1 or 3-month opportunities and not sure how to contain your excitement?
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out this questionnaire. Have fun with it. Be you
- I will review the questionnaire and get back to you in case anything is not jiving. Or I’ll run for the hills if your Superhero Name (you’ll see) is “Black Death” or something like that
- We’ll have some back and forth over email and then I’ll send you a more in-depth questionnaire so I can know as much as possible about you and your conundrum before our first call. Hors d'oeuvres and appetizers will be handled up front so that from minute one of our first call, we can get into the main course. This reduces the “So tell me what you do exactly” portion of the call that would take up 30 unnecessary minutes
- You and I will settle on a time for that first call and then BAM, the starter’s gun goes off and we’re on our way
For those on the 1 or 3 month track, you will have email access to me at all times (well I guess you always technically have one way email access to anyone but what I mean is that I will reply to your email, and quickly to boot)