You’re passionate, you’re working a 9-to-5. But, you’re not as happy or as satisfied as you want to be.
You either have free time but don’t know what best to do with it, or your free time is being pulled in 10 different directions because of too many commitments or too many promises, and you feel like you’re not even in control.
Breathe easy. The problem isn’t you, the problem is the problem. That’s where I come in. I’m the tourniquet that keeps each day from bleeding into the next one by helping you create, seize and maximize the opportunities in your 5-to-9 before you look up and wonder where your life went.
I lived in the trenches too. For 4.5 years I had a 9-to-5 job in New York City, the city that never sleeps with parties that never stop and ideas that never end. During this time, I
- Got my Green MBA on my own time
- Received my LEED accreditation as well as a Carbon Reduction Manager certification
- Wrote my 2nd screenplay
- Wrote a book (The Accountability Effect) which has been downloaded over 5,000 times
- Read a book every 2-3 weeks
- Co-founded the Nomading Film Festival
- Created Colipera
- Continue to foster relationships with friends
- Continue to enjoy the social scene of New York City
- Continue to travel the world
- Have grown my network by leaps and bounds
- Still sleep at least 7-8 hours a night
- Worked my way up to Director of Operations of my multi-million dollar company
- Remained completely sane and at ease with the hustle and bustle
I’m an accountability monster and a master motivator.
I know what's important.
I know where the minutes go.
I know how to finish.
In today's ever-connected world how do you choose what to do when you can do anything?
How do you stop yourself from feeling busy without having completed anything?
How do you know what you want to do if you never articulated those things?
How do you know what to start if you’re unsure of the ending?
How do you know what’s worthwhile?
How do you figure out what’s important when everything and everyone is grabbing at your free time?
How do you get the support you need if you’re not surrounded by the right people?
How do you keep a mid-life crisis at bay?
How do you finish what you want to start?
Anyone can pitch the first set of innings but it’s the closer that gets paid the big bucks to get the last 3 outs, to finish the task, to close the game.
Who’s closing games in your 5-to-9 world?
Through 1-month or 3-month commitments, I team up with 9-5ers to maximize their 5-to-9’s by being their closer so they can:
- Find a new job
- Start a business on the side
- Embark on a passion project
- Travel more
- Foster quality relationships
- Avoid a mid-life crisis
- Keep everyday from feeling like Groundhog Day
- Stop feeling overwhelmed
- Start accomplishing the things you say you want to accomplish
In order to maximize the change you desire in your life and to use my skills most effectively, my Maximize Your 5-to-9! services are structured as either a one or three-month commitment.
What you get in the One-Month Commitment:
- (4) 1-hour Skype/Google+ conversations
- Unlimited email access to ask questions or get insight
- Thought exercises/assignments
- Access to my network when necessary
- An accountability partner in me; You will have me dedicated to your needs
What you get in the Three-Month Commitment:
- All of the above plus:
- (8) more 1-hour conversations (for a total of 12 for the 3-month period)
- (1) BONUS 1 hour chat (face-to-face if you’re in NYC)
Why am I listing my prices? Why waste your time wondering how much it might be or if you should reach out to me or not? I figured we’d save some email back-and-forth.
I want to team up with those who take their lives seriously.
What are your dreams worth?
What is your happiness worth?
What is your free time worth?
What is your life worth?
What are you worth?
The choices you make in your free time can act as a life vest in your pursuit of happiness, or it can be the weight vest that keeps you fighting for air.
What’s it gonna be? Every minute counts. Today is the youngest you’re going to be for the rest of your life. Tick tock.
Go to work from 9-to-5. Team up with me from 5-to-9.
Why Team Up With Me?
- I know how busy you are. I balanced the realities of a 9-to-5 and 5-to-9 life for 11 years
- I’ve cut my teeth and reinvented myself all over the world
- I don’t ask you to do anything alone. I will be your partner in change
- I have already created a goal setting and execution methodology that works
- I utilize years of research in behavioral psychology. I have a multitude of case studies, research results and techniques to discuss the motivation behind what you want to do and how to get there
- My energy is endless. I don’t drink coffee and I don’t press snooze, ever. I’m relentless in seeing to it that you create and maximize the 5-to-9 window in your life
- I know how to close the circle. I know how to finish
Due to the amount of energy and dedication I have for the people who I partner with, I can’t team up with everyone. If you’d like to apply for the next open slot to maximize your 5-to-9, send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or take the free Operation: Stop the Bleeding Questionnaire. It's free, custom insight into a problem you might have. Who doesn't like that?
If we are a good fit, I’ll offer you the next available spot on my team.
If you’re not quite ready, take advantage of the free tips and tactics available in my blog, The Declaration of Interdependence and the free e-book, The Accountability Effect, which has been downloaded thousands of times, via my newsletter.
If we do team up...
We will find a way to seize your opportunities
We will find solutions
You will be accountable for your choices
You will be more confident
You won't be allowed to say, "I just can't."
I will push you to realize your dreams
I will give you everything I have
Testimonial:Bassam will challenge you to truly care about what it is you think you want. He will help you tear away the vagueness or fear behind any goal you are thinking about. Anytime I tried to let ambiguity seep into my goals, he was there to quickly challenge me to choose a path. Bassam will push you to get results but at the same time, he’s cognizant of life’s roadblocks and how to best handle those moments. He’s about actionable, controllable steps that lead to progress , whatever your goals may be.
- Shir Moscovitz, Founder & Ceo of Shir Consulting
Testimonial: Bassam has an optimistic ‘can do’ attitude that encourages others to pick their own path and then simply keep moving forward…no matter what. Coaches commonly ask their players how bad they want to win that championship game and Bassam applies that same competitive approach to all areas of life. Bassam will make you question what you really want to accomplish, encourage you to push the limits just a little further and help you decide what you are doing TODAY to make it a reality.
-Cheyne Suker, IT Consultant
Happier people are better people.
Happier employees are better employees.
Although you can get infected with Colipera and start group sessions on your own, I’m well aware that sometimes there is nothing better than to have someone leading the charge.
So if you have a group in mind but can’t seem to get started, I have offered myself up to groups of people inside and outside companies where I:
- Help each person with his/her 4-week goal before the initial meeting
- Attend all 5 group sessions
- If in NYC, I will be at all sessions physically, otherwise I would join via Google+
- Direct and aid where need be by adding advice or timely insight
- Guide the group to see the genius, inspiration and value from their own interaction
Again, if you have a group and are interested in me being the group maximizer send me an email (email@example.com) or request for more information via the services boxes on this page.
Total Group Cost: $999
This cost would be divided amongst the group so if there were five of you, it would only be $200/each for the entire month!
My goal setting presentation/workshop can be specialized for an hour, half day option or whatever your specific needs may be. Currently I’m teaching classes and workshops via General Assembly and Skillshare in New York City. Next one:
Testimonial:Bassam is one of the most self-motivated people I know, who not only sets a great example with all the personal projects he successfully runs, but also truly thrives on helping other learn how to motivate themselves and accomplish their goals. He has been an amazing mentor to me, and is often the first person I turn to when I need help tackling a new project. He has provided me with a constant source of insight and helpful tactics and resources along the way and his positive approach to life is contagious.